2,500 Letterheads for £48
Letterhead Printing size
- 297mm x 210mm (A4). This is the standard size for all business letterhead printing
Choice of Letterhead Paper
- 80gsm Premium Smooth. This paper is similar to the standard copier paper widely used in laser printers and ink-jet printers
- 90gsm Premium Smooth. This paper is a slightly heavier material, suitable for printing invoices etc.
- 100gsm Premium Smooth. This paper is a high quality uncoated bond which is laser printer and inkjet printer compatible and is the most commonly used thickness for business letterheads
- 120gsm Premium Smooth. A really luxurious letterheading paper, which matches the 100gsm and is also laser and inkjet compatible
Turnaround Time for Letterhead Printing
Your Letterhead printing order will be delivered to a mainland UK address in five working days. If you need a faster turnaround, please phone or email us for a quote. It is probable that the faster turnaround will make the job more expensive.
Artwork and PDF requirements for Letterhead Printing
- We operate a PDF workflow, so please supply your Letterhead artwork as a Press Quality PDF. If you prefer, we can create a PDF for you, in which case we will email a proof to you for approval. There is an additional charge for this PDF creation service of £20 plus VAT.
- If any print reaches the edge of your finished Letterhead, please add 3mm bleed to all sides of your artwork
- We need a “quiet area” to ensure nothing important is too near to the trimmed edge of the Letterhead; so please leave an inner margin of between 3mm and 5mm for anything other than backgrounds
- Supply your Letterhead artwork files to us in CMYK, not RGB please if they are being printed in full colour
- The image resolution should be 300dpi or more
- Please embed fonts or convert all of your text to shapes