100 A3 Deskpads for £141
Our Standard Deskpad Printing Sizes are:
- 420mm x 297mm (A3 landscape)
- 594mm x 420mm (A2 landscape)
Glue Binding Options for Deskpads
- Glue binding top – Your writing pad is glued at the top and provided with a grey cardboard back.
- Glue binding below – Your writing pad is glued at the bottom and provided with a grey cardboard back.
Ink Colour for Deskpad Printing
- Black only – Obviously, this means that your Deskpad will be printed using black ink on white paper
- Full colour – Your Deskpad will be printed in four colour process throughout
Deskpad Printing Material
Uncoated – the paper used for your Deskpad printing does not have a coating applied to it during manufacture at the paper mill. It has the same surface characteristics as copier paper, as used in photocopiers and laser printers. It is available in weights of 80gsm and 90gsm.
Turnaround Time for Deskpad Printing
Your Deskpad printing order will be delivered to a mainland UK address in seven working days. If you need a faster turnaround, please phone or email us for a quote. It is probable that the faster turnaround will make the job more expensive.
Artwork and PDF Requirements for Deskpads
- We operate a PDF workflow, so please supply your Deskpad artwork as a Press Quality PDF. If you prefer, we can create a PDF for you, in which case we will email a proof to you for approval. There is an additional charge for this PDF creation service of £20 plus VAT.
- If any print reaches the edge of your finished Deskpad, please add 3mm bleed to all sides of your artwork
- We need a “quiet area” to ensure nothing important is too near to the trimmed edge of the Deskpad; so please leave an inner margin of between 3mm and 5mm for anything other than backgrounds
- Supply your Deskpad artwork files to us in CMYK, not RGB please
- The image resolution should be 300dpi or more
- Please embed fonts or convert all of your text to shapes