1,000 Business Cards for £34
Business Card Printing Size
- 55mm x 85mm. This is now widely accepted as the standard size for all Business Card Printing. It is a similar size to a credit card, so it fits easily into a wallet
Business Card Printing Material
- 400gsm silk or gloss
Gloss or Matt Lamination
It is not essential, but lamination is recommended to protect the printed surface of the business card. Gloss lamination creates a glossy surface and matt lamination creates silk surface. Lamination is available on front, back or both sides.
Soft Touch Lamination
Soft Touch lamination is almost the same as matt lamination, but has a slightly velvety feel a bit like the skin of a peach and is available on both sides of the Business Card. Interestingly, you can write on soft touch lamination with a ballpoint pen
Turnaround Time for Business Card Printing
Unlaminated Business Card Printing order will be delivered to a mainland UK address in four working days. Digitally embossed cards are delivered in five working days. If you need a faster turnaround, please phone or email us for a quote. It is possible that the faster turnaround will make the job slightly more expensive.
Artwork and PDF requirements for Business Card Printing
- We operate a PDF workflow, so please supply your Business Card artwork as a Press Quality PDF. If you prefer, we can create a PDF for you, in which case we will email a proof to you for approval. There is an additional charge for this PDF creation service of £20 plus VAT.
- If any print reaches the edge of your finished Business Card, please add 3mm bleed to all sides of your artwork
- We need a “quiet area” to ensure nothing important is too near to the trimmed edge of the Business Card; so please leave an inner margin of between 3mm and 5mm for anything other than backgrounds
- Supply your Business Card artwork files to us in CMYK, not RGB please
- The image resolution should be 300dpi or more
- Please embed fonts or convert all of your text to shapes