1000 Tent Cards for £196
Tent Card Printing
Tent Card Printing Size
- Type A – Horizontal. This Tent Card has a flat size of 200mm x 182mm. We supply these assembled; there is a crease in the centre of the base which enables them to be packed flat. When erected, these Tent Cards lie on the 64mm x 200mm base with the two 200mm x 91mm panels visible.
- Type B – Vertical. This Tent Card has a flat size of 273mm x 200mm. We supply these with a strip of double sided adhesive tape on the tab for easy assembly at the time of use. When assembled and erected, these Tent Cards stand on one of the open triangular ends enabling all three 91mm x 200mm faces to be seen.
Tent Card Printing Material
- 450gsm silk board. This card is very rigid and has a non-reflective silk rather than gloss surface. In recent years, this material has become the most widely used material for Tent Card printing
It is not essential, but lamination is recommended to protect the printed surface of the Tent Card. Gloss lamination creates a very glossy surface. Matt lamination is more subtle and is much more popular than gloss lamination.
Soft Touch lamination is almost the same as matt lamination, but it resists scuffing and has a slightly velvety feel a bit like the skin of a peach.
Scodix Digital Embossing is a revolutionary, new process which adds a raised, high gloss layer to selected areas of a printed sheet. The effect is absolutely BRILLIANT – it looks like a cross between gloss UV varnish and thermography.
Please supply PDF artwork for the image which is to be Digitally Embossed. This can be supplied as an additional colour (perhaps called Embossing) or as a separate PDF. We recommend that digital embossing does not extend to bleed, so if possible a 2mm clearance from the edge should be observed to assure the best adhesion. If you need help to create the artwork for the area to be Digitally Embossed, our studio will be pleased to give you a quote.
Digital embossing adds one day to our turnaround time.
Turnaround Time for Tent Card Printing
Tent Card printing order will be delivered to a mainland UK address in six working days. Digitally embossed cards are delivered in six working days. If you need a faster turnaround, please phone or email us for a quote. It is possible that the faster turnaround will make the job slightly more expensive.
Artwork and PDF requirements for Tent Card Printing
- We operate a PDF workflow, so please supply your Tent Card artwork as a Press Quality PDF. If you prefer, we can create a PDF for you, in which case we will email a proof to you for approval. There is an additional charge for this PDF creation service of £20 plus VAT.
- If any print reaches the edge of your finished Tent Card, please add 3mm bleed to all sides of your artwork
- We need a “quiet area” to ensure nothing important is too near to the trimmed edge of the Tent Card; so please leave an inner margin of between 3mm and 5mm for anything other than backgrounds
- Supply your Tent Card artwork files to us in CMYK, not RGB please
- The image resolution should be 300dpi or more
- Please embed fonts or convert all of your text to shapes