500 Promotacards for £60
Promotacard Printing Size
85mm x 55mm is now widely accepted as the standard size for all Business Card printing. It is a similar size to a credit card, so it fits easily into a wallet. Our Promotacards are printed in double business card or triple business card sizes and creased in one or two positions:
- Double business card – Portrait. This Promotacard is 110mm x 85mm when flat. It is creased in one position, so it can be folded in half to make a portrait business card size product.
- Double business card – Landscape. This Promotacard is 170mm x 55mm when flat. It is creased in one position, so it can be folded in half to make a landscape business card size product.
- Triple business card – Portrait. This Promotacard is 164mm x 85mm when flat. It is creased in two positions, so it can be roll folded to make a portrait business card size product.
Promotacard Printing Material
- 400gsm uncoated. This weight of card is widely used for Promotacards and is ideal when a material with more character than the common gloss or silk board is required
- 450gsm silk board. This card is very rigid and has a non-reflective silk rather than gloss surface. In recent years, this material has become the most widely used material for Promotacard printing
Lamination protects the printed surface of the Promotacard. Gloss lamination creates a very glossy surface. Matt lamination is more subtle and is much more popular than gloss lamination.
Soft Touch lamination is almost the same as matt lamination, but it resists scuffing and has a slightly velvety feel a bit like the skin of a peach.
Scodix Digital Embossing is a revolutionary, new process which adds a raised, high gloss layer to selected areas of a printed sheet. The effect is absolutely BRILLIANT – it looks like a cross between gloss UV varnish and thermography.
Please supply PDF artwork for the image which is to be Digitally Embossed. This can be supplied as an additional colour (perhaps called Embossing) or as a separate PDF. We recommend that digital embossing does not extend to bleed, so if possible a 2mm clearance from the edge should be observed to assure the best adhesion. If you need help to create the artwork for the area to be Digitally Embossed, our studio will be pleased to give you a quote.
Digital embossing adds one day to our turnaround time.
Turnaround Time for Promotacard Printing
Promotacard printing order will be delivered to a mainland UK address in six working days. Digitally embossed cards are delivered in six working days. If you need a faster turnaround, please phone or email us for a quote. It is possible that the faster turnaround will make the job slightly more expensive.
Artwork and PDF requirements for Promotacard Printing
- We operate a PDF workflow, so please supply your Promotacard artwork as a Press Quality PDF. If you prefer, we can create a PDF for you, in which case we will email a proof to you for approval. There is an additional charge for this PDF creation service of £20 plus VAT.
- If any print reaches the edge of your finished Promotacard, please add 3mm bleed to all sides of your artwork
- We need a “quiet area” to ensure nothing important is too near to the trimmed edge of the Promotacard; so please leave an inner margin of between 3mm and 5mm for anything other than backgrounds
- Supply your Promotacard artwork files to us in CMYK, not RGB please
- The image resolution should be 300dpi or more
- Please embed fonts or convert all of your text to shapes