Inkjet Posters from £31
Inkjet Poster Printing
Inkjet Poster Printing Sizes
- 1189mm x 841mm (A0)
- 840mm x 594mm (A1)
- 594mm x 420mm (A2)
- 420mm x 297mm (A3)
Inkjet Poster Printing Material
- 130gsm “blue back” paper. The blue backing greatly increases the opacity of the paper. This means that when the poster is glued onto a poster site on top of the previously displayed poster, the image of the old poster is obscured.
- 190gsm gloss art. This paper is “coated” and has a shiny surface. It is durable enough to withstand minor impact and light enough to stay on the wall.
- 190gsm silk. This paper is also “coated”, but has a flat non-reflective surface. It is just as durable and weighs the same as the 190gsm gloss art Poster paper.
- 240gsm gloss art. This has the same finish as the 190gsm gloss art but is about 25% heavier.
Turnaround Time for Inkjet Poster Printing
Your Inkjet Poster order will be delivered to a mainland UK address in six working days. If you need a faster turnaround, please phone or email us for a quote. It is probable that the faster turnaround will make the job more expensive.
Artwork and PDF requirements for Inkjet Posters
- We operate a PDF workflow, so please supply your Inkjet Poster artwork as a Press Quality PDF. If you prefer, we can create a PDF for you, in which case we will email a proof to you for approval. There is an additional charge for this PDF creation service of £20 plus VAT.
- If any print reaches the edge of your finished Inkjet Poster, please add 3mm bleed to all sides of your artwork
- We need a “quiet area” to ensure nothing important is too near to the trimmed edge of the Inkjet Poster; so please leave an inner margin of between 3mm and 5mm for anything other than backgrounds
- Supply your Inkjet Poster artwork files to us in CMYK, not RGB please
- The image resolution should be 300dpi or more
- Please embed fonts or convert all of your text to shapes