If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to phone or email us – we are here from 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
A brief summary of our Terms and Conditions
- Our terms are payment with order, unless you have a credit account.
- Turnaround times include the day that we receive your order providing your order is placed online with correct artwork supplied and payment received by 3.30pm.
- If we receive files which are of inadequate quality to use for print or that are not set up to our specifications, then the turnaround time might increase.
- If you cancel an order after we have performed a pre-print check of your artwork we reserve the right to make a cancellation charge of £20 (plus VAT).
- If we design your artwork and create a Press Quality PDF and you decide not to place the printing with us, but require the final PDF, we reserve the right to make an additional minimum charge of £30 or £5 per page (plus VAT).
- Artwork we produce will remain our exclusive property including intermediate and final electronic files.
- If printing is despatched on time, CheapBooklets will not be responsible for a late delivery due to a shortcoming of our couriers .
- Any defects in goods supplied must be notified to CheapBooklets in writing within 7 days of delivery. Such goods must be returned to CheapBooklets for inspection. If CheapBooklets deem the printing to be of sufficient quality, and within tolerance we reserve the right to return the goods and refuse a reprint or refund.
- CheapBooklets cannot take responsibility for damaged goods that have been accepted and signed for as being in good condition on delivery.
- Please download a PDF of our full Terms and Conditions of Contract.